Welcome to Yuyu Ae-Cha's Blog. My Life, My Style.

Ahad, 3 Julai 2011

FALL FOR YOU

yOU ARE VISITING yuyubrokenhearts.com!

BLAR BLAR! Welcome! Welcome! 
The layout that i choose is kinda simple. Just dont mind.
Well, once you visit my blog, i think you sure know who am i.
But still, a random intro is needed! :)

ME! Yuyuni! :)

♥ Online. [ not all the time, it kills me! ]
♥ WOrking. [ not now ]
♥ Study. 
♥ Sleep.
♥ Eat.
♥ Shop.
♥ Hang Out.
♥ Sports.
♥ Friends & Family. 

People do think I am a strong and flexible person.
I wish I was and I hope I was.
But after all, I am still not tough enough. 

This blog is just a place to express all my feeling and what's my life is all about.
Other that than, dont take it too serious.
because sometimes i just write for fun. 
so... SMILE! :) 
STAY HAPPY! 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Followers