Welcome to Yuyu Ae-Cha's Blog. My Life, My Style.

Ahad, 11 September 2011

Random

I fell in love with Sony Camera AGAIN. I own an album now, but it's the
previous version. Fat and bulky. The main thing is it don't have WIDE LENS which
means i couldn't take self potrait myself. That's way i still bring my Sony ericsson
around even i'm using iPhone and own a camera.













so yea, gonna aim for this camera NOW! Might get it after Hari Raya? Depends on
how much duit raya money i get. *GRINS* I love this limited edition design. Any
idea about where is selling this? Or else i gonna get black colour. Then
EVERYTHING is black in colour! Isn't it too dull? =(
Reasons that I love this camera :
1. Pix outcames color
2. Anti-shake
3. Flash
4. Wide lens
5. CCD image sensor







Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Followers