Welcome to Yuyu Ae-Cha's Blog. My Life, My Style.

Rabu, 11 Januari 2012

Math

hai everybody ! everything as going good ? how about your school , i hope your school have nice.. damn. i'm very like all teacher and all subjc on this years.. everything was going happiness. i'm enjoying the teacher for this years.. i'm very very like it ! so i have goodness for study.. and i'm have a little bit chance of myself, like every night i'm study, and i like speaking in mirror.. so today, i'm writing at blog in english. so if one of you have good speak than me, just laugh because my speaking its soo bad, but i'm try :D okie dokie, sorry, i just talk non stop , so today i want story about pieces of my mind, about Maths, last years, i'm very very very hate Maths like i'm hate my enemy, yaa, but today, i chance, i'm very very like Maths.. i don't know why. ohh may be teacher this years is better than last years.. i very weird about that.. but today, i can't stop to study all about maths.. urghh nice job yuyuni..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Followers